Parva: Rotary Club District 3060 Event
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbours, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who envision a world where people come together and take action to make a positive difference — throughout the world, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Rotary Club District 3054 conducted a virtual district conference, Parva, meaning celebration. The tagline of the event was Celebration of Happiness which was visible all throughout the event.
DISTINCT FEATURES OF THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- - 360 degree rotatable Lobby
- - Auditorium, where the user is directly connected to the live event via Zoom
- - Exhibition where all the sponsors had virtual booth showcasing their company and its products
- - Networking, where all the users could chat, voice call or even video call with other members present at the event
- - Finally it has a Selfie Zone where the users could take their selfies or make boomerangs along with selecting different frames, filters etc.
FOOTFALLS IN THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- - 2300+ Unique Visitors on the platform
- - 2100+ visitors to the auditorium
- - 2900+ visitors to the Exhibition
- - 900+ visitors to the Zoom Platform
- - 1200+ Selfies taken.
Our virtual event platform has some of the most innovative features in the industry. A recording of all sessions is accessible for four days after the event ends. We also offer the quickest deployment option, as well as hands-on technical support and last-minute or real-time updates. Additionally, our technology ensures that there will be no downtime, allowing you to continue working without interruption.
Next projectRotary Jallosh.