Jallosh: Rotaract Club District 3060 Event
Rotary is a global network of 1.2 million neighbours, friends, leaders, and problem-solvers who see a world where people unite and take action to create lasting change – across the globe, in our communities, and in ourselves.
Rotary Club District 3060 conducted a virtual event, Jallosh with the tagline of We Create, We Celebrate
DISTINCT FEATURES OF THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- - 360 degree rotatable Lobby
- - Auditorium, where the user is directly connected to the live event via Zoom
- - Exhibition where all the sponsors had virtual booth showcasing their company and its products
- - House of Friendship, where all the rotary clubs around the country has their own club’s brochure
- - Networking, where all the users could chat, voice call or even video call with other members present at the event
- - Finally it has a Selfie Zone where the users could take their selfies or make boomerangs along with selecting different frames, filters etc.
FOOTFALLS IN THE VIRTUAL EVENT:
- - 1900+ Unique Visitors on the platform
- - 1400+ visitors to the House of Friendship section
- - 2200+ visitors to the Exhibition
- - 1600+ visitors to the Zoom Platform
- - 900+ Selfies taken.
Our virtual event platform has some of the most innovative features on the market. One such feature is the availability of a recording of all sessions for four days after the event has ended. We also provide the quickest deployment option, complete with hands-on technical support and the ability to make last-minute and real-time changes. Our platform also offers zero downtime, allowing you to work without interruption.
Next projectRotary Sampravah.